Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Pattys!

About seventeen years ago, I was stuck in a predicament where I had both legs strapped up and a pain SO excruciating that I cannot even describe. I was stuck on my back wondering when the hell is this ordeal going to stop since it lapsed into a good forty-eight hours. People were instructing me to rest, but of course, my stubborn ass did not want to listen. Instead, I chose to lie there and watch cartoons, (I think it was Tom and Jerry…haha) to pass the time. And then it came…the word was given…it was time, but, I wanted to go to sleep…hahaha. Stuff was thrown here and there, lights were flashing by, and then the semi-counting began…one, two, three, four, five, six, um, oh my gosh, oh, um, ugh, um…yup, that’s how it went until I screamed that I was waiting for the number TEN (damnit)...and then I heard it, the number ten…I don’t know how long this went on but all I could see was my dad who held me tight and Jarrod, who almost passed out. And then it was over, I received a St. Patrick’s Day gift. My healthy baby was born weighing in at 8lbs. 6oz (the smallest of my three), with 10 fingers, 10 toes, and 1 boto…yup, it was the birth of my first son and second child So on this day that people celebrate their Irish traditions, I celebrate the birth of my son, Jaymason Lee. Happy Birthday Son!!

1 comment:

  1. happy belated to jaymason and happy day to jaymason's mom. if it wasn't for her, he wouldn't be here. btw, wow, your dad was in the room? the only people i allowed in there were my mom and rich. actually, my dad really wasn't interested in being in there. with nico, my dad was outside with corey. with kelcie, he was outside with nico.

    ReplyDelete